Group Benefit Consulting
A Group Benefits program should be as unique as your business. The program should work effectively as an extension of
your human resources department, designed with your objectives in mind.
Group Benefits Services
We will discuss and analyze key factors that may affect your benefit planning.
- Benefits plan assessment, design, and monitoring
- Plan renewal
- Brokering your plan
- Managed healthcare initiatives
- Client seminars, scheduled periodically throughout the year
- Information bulletins to keep you updated
- Open communication to answer your questions - contact us when questions arise
- At least once a year, we will asses competitiveness of the plan
- Maintaining employee records using the latest pension administration system technology
- Processing benefits on termination, death, or retirement
- Schedule presentations by the leading quoting carriers—personal contact between you and the provider is critical to a good working relationship
This information is intended to general educative reference only. This group material is not a specific piece of advice for any one situation as every solution is different.